Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Doctor is in

Hello everybody, and welcome to Playmous Entertainment. This is Dr. Moo?, and before you ask, yes, the ? in my name is completely necessary. I'm the web developer and programmer for PE. I know, I suck at my job seeing as how we don't have a web site or any apps, but in the words of the great Zach Galifianakis, whatevs.

What can you expect in the future?
-A web site. Until this semester is over, don't expect anything pretty. It will, however, be functional.
-Some jokes. That's right, I'll post some jokes on here to keep your minds off of how much I suck at developing our site.

Lost Electron
Two Hydrogen atoms bump into each other. The first one says, "I think I lost my electron." The other one asks, "Are you sure?" To which the first one replies, "Yes, I'm positive!"

Thank you all for being here, and welcome!

-Dr. Moo?

No comments:

Post a Comment